It's that time of the year: celebrate Mayor Bowser's Art All Night festival with Minnesota Avenue Main Street (MAMS) and Ward 7 Main Streets on September 24! Art All Night is a citywide art festival taking place in the District's eight Main Street neighborhoods.
MAMS partners with the Ward 7 community to celebrate our rich history in the arts, with special performances and interactive activities. Businesses located along the Minnesota Avenue NE corridor can participate by:
Are you a small business located along Minnesota Avenue NE, and interested in participating?
Contact MAMS Program Manager Samantha Archibald for more information.
MUSIC & SHOPPING @ EAST RIVER SHOPPING CENTER
322 40TH St NE WDC 20019
• Kickoff the Evening with Caiso Caribbean Steel Orchestra
CAISO stands for Caribbean American International Steel Orchestra. Come listen to the hottest steel drum band in the DC and Baltimore area. Their music draws from the Calypso, Soca, Reggae, and Latin Jazz influences.
• Swing Away with DC Old School Classics & hometown sounds! R&B Soul, Caribbean, Latin & Go-Go! End the night with high energy with the Huro experience band!!
• Peruse rare finds of good and products in marketplace
ART RENAISSANCE @ SPACE 13
3929 Minnesota Ave NE WDC 20019
• Be a part of Space 13 Art Renaissance – help transform an empty space into a creative funhouse – art, live dj music, dance, graffiti, bodypainting, henna & more!
MURAL @ CANVAS 21
3915 Dix St NE, Washington, DC 20019
• Witness a dope Mural in the making from zero to finish
FOOD & MUSIC
• Enjoy tasty bites while listening to LIVE syncopated rhythms at local restaurant:
4020 Minnesota Ave NE, Washington, DC 20019
Food Art, Hair Art, Murals, Artists, and more!! Get entertained while shopping online! Support Minnesota Avenue Main Street & Ward 7!